What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes i got a camera

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I got a Yashica Electro 35GS. Yes it is from the late 60's so I jsut had to buy a battery adapter sicne they don't sell thosebatteries anymore. It only has the normal lens. But I am saving to buy the attachments for telescopic, wideangle, and macro lens. The macro part might be hard to find. I think it will work well. I will have to wait and see though. IT did come with a flash. NowI don't have to borrow a camera anymore. If only I could find a good scanner.

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy it. I still love my old Canon FTB camera. Its a great camera. I don't use it as much as I used to but I wouldn't give it up.

I would give up to half my kingdom to procure a digital camera that can take close ups!!!!! (and doesn't cost a whole lot) *dream on*

I am very happy since this cost only 2x as much as a disposable camera and should give better pictures. The only bad thing is to get the lens attachments I will probibly have to buy a whole camera set off ebay and resell the excess stuff.

Congrats! I'm glad you're happy
smile.gif
I'm saving up to buy a zoom lens or whatever for my digital.It's $90 Canadian.Only problem is,everytime I get paid I go out and buy CP's
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

I have an old Minolta 35mm that I traded a guitar for. It's a T-120 or something like that. Someone else gave me a zoom lens and a wide angle lens for it.

The sad thing is...since I got a digital camera, I haven't used it.

Hey, I'll trade you a first born male child for it! I've got three of them. Pick any one you want. Fred MacMurray would appreciate this!
biggrin.gif
smile_m_32.gif

If you had a daughter, I might think about it.
smile_m_32.gif

Hey Jim,

You should get a Nikon Coolpix 4300, that is what I have, it should be less than 400 now I think, and it takes excellent pictures close up.

This shot is of a coral that was about as big around as a quarter when I took it.

DSCN0217_JPG.jpg

Hey April,Jim does have a daughter,2 I believe,but I'm not sure if he would be willing to part from them
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ou should get a Nikon Coolpix 4300, that is what I have, it should be less than 400 now I think, and it takes excellent pictures close up
yep, I just bought my nikon cookpix 4600 and it cost 250 with the card.
holy crap it hurt spending all that money. LOL (have I ever mentioned I'm cheaper than dirt?)
buy a magnifying glass and ta-da you can take awsome close ups.

Hey Jim,

You should get a Nikon Coolpix 4300, that is what I have, it should be less than 400 now I think, and it takes excellent pictures close up.

This shot is of a coral that was about as big around as a quarter when I took it.

Steve, is that 400 cents? I can handle that one. If it's the other, as I fear, that is going on the backburner, along with the treadmill, greenhouse, and saltwater tank. BTW, great pice of coral! I'm drooling!

Quote:If you had a daughter, I might think about it.
smile_m_32.gif

I've got one daughter, but she fruitfly-infested. Let's just say her room isn't picked up and she brings food in there!

Ok, I would have considered an even trade for a toddler girl..but fruitfly encrusted teen or pre-teens...nah! My DH can already do that!   April
smile_m_32.gif

Well one day when I save enough money (That I don't spend it on CPs) I will buy a good digital camera but until then
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ May 02 2005,6:45)]Ok, I would have considered an even trade for a toddler girl..but fruitfly encrusted teen or pre-teens...nah! My DH can already do that!   April
smile_m_32.gif
Your DH? You have a designated hitter? You must be a White Sox fan!
smile_m_32.gif

Well, if I have to pick between the Cubs and the White Sox...I'll choose the Sox. But I'm actually a Reds fan.

Back