What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coolest nep ever.

• Thread starter aprilh
  • Start date
At work today, bored out of my skull, I happened over to E-bay.

and I saw this really attractive nep there....the outside of the pitcher was black...the inside of the pitcher a creamy lime green. It was beeeeeaaaaautiful! April

I think this is the coolest nep pitcher I ever saw.

CPS031.jpg

And yes I grew it.
smile.gif

I think the N. ramispina because of the black pitchers is a neat nep, and I can not wait till my bical get bigger like yours Ozzy, but the best.....

133nhamatateeth1_22_05.jpg

Yes it mine.

biggrin.gif

I agree with the ramispina idea....

And BAM!
100_0587.JPG

Yes, it's mine....

Not as cool as Jeremiah's, but working on it.

Wow! Great plants and great pictures, too!

I just got a ramispina and it has a tiny little pitcher forming. Its really growing fast. Can't wait for it to open.
smile.gif

Elgecko...awsome photo! I want one!!!

Unfortunately, I can't have indoor plants because of the cats, but if I could, I'd have me some Neps. They're really interesting and pretty. Aprilh

Thanks PlantAKiss.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ May 03 2005,5:38)]Unfortunately, I can't have indoor plants because of the cats, but if I could, I'd have me some Neps. They're really interesting and pretty. Aprilh
Do what I do.
My neps hang in the kitchen in front of the sliding glass door to the deck. My cats can not touch them.

I can snap a picture if you like.

Get some really big neps and then you'll have no more cats.
smile.gif

I just remembered this picture I made and posted here for Christmas wishes last year.

Here's what happened to my cats when they did touch my neps.

133cats_pitchers.jpg

LOL Awwwwwwwwww...that is toooooo cute.
smile.gif
Why does one have a little symbol on its hat?

Cat in a hat in a nep. Would make a good children's story.
smile_l_32.gif

That symbol is for the Pittsburg Steelers. Elgecko must be from PA.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ May 04 2005,3:05)]That symbol is for the Pittsburg Steelers. Elgecko must be from PA.
You got it Ozzy.

Been a fan since watching them back in the mid 70's.

Yeah hey Ozzy thats a better feral cat hunting technique.

Unfortunately, I just don't have a place for indoor plants. And, I like my cats better than plants. They're much more affectionate!

Back