What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paganism

• Thread starter fyrespryte
  • Start date
confused.gif

This is odd. I don't understand the whole conflict but okay.

Yeah, I can testify that this is not the same bonnie you think she is. This Bonnie is from kansas. She even joined before you kicked the other bonnie out, so she's not "coming back" :p
in fact, I think it was me who told her about the forums... and I think she first posted in the squirrel topic, AFTER the bonnie from alaska found the forums (meaning she didn't even know the forums existed until way after the old bonnie joined)... she just hasn't been that active here.

dont worry. if theres been any mistake i have faith that the mods will take care of it. there almost always on top of things

That was a very constructive post AE.

You obviously know very little history about Bonnie, she predates YOU on these forums. Please don't presume to know the whole situation.

Treaquam, there is no conflict for you to understand. There is a 'Bonnie' on these forums that is simply not welcome due to her past actions.

Comments like these do NOT help. As I said, we ARE looking into it, AE, I appreciate you vouching for her and that will be taken into account. We can not however take her join date into account because some members have multiple accounts, I even have an account here that I post under that no one knows about.

Please consider the Bonnie subject closed to public discussion. We are in contact with her, and we are investigating to the best of our ability.

lol
biggrin.gif

... back to the topic:
did you know that the crazy CIA people had many plans for overthrowing castro and stuff? well, one of them involved putting a poison in his... (checks again... well, I can't find it but I think...) in his shoes so that his beard would fall out. (I guess they thought he was sampson or something lol)

ahh, but none of that idiocy compares to the Bay of Pigs... a lesson to us all, if you are going to do something, do it all the way and don't make a half baked attempt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ May 06 2005,7:31)]That was a very constructive post AE.
Sorry. I just thought you was very quick on your decision. Nevermind that, let's get back on topic.

Uhh isn't this topic supposed to be about paganism? Well I guess this ties in. Anyway yes I did know about the CIA plans. But I think that is common knowledge...

Back