What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, I just wanted to give you a heads up on my ibicella, it has several flowers coming in and I will shortly have seeds for free (no postage required) feel free to trade but if you dont have anything I will send you a packet for nothing, just a way to say thanks to TF, this ibicella popped up as a weed in my spider plant garden and the flowers are definately that of Ibicella lutea, be ready for some devils claw coming your way!

OH! PS- reserve seed here
EDIT: PSS- I would liek to sell a couple packs for the NASC but i dont know how I would do that since they are not ripe yet

Reserve one. But tell us how to grow it.

Kirk...you can make a donation to NASC with your seed. Just post that the seed isn't ready yet. BUT you have to make sure you can come through with the seed.

tre- grow it like a regular plant. let soil dry out before watering, water about 2-3 times a week, in miracle grow soil, in a very sunny, dry place

May I please have a pack?Thanks
smile.gif
*Niki*

Thank you! *Niki*
smile.gif

moving to the trading forum
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back