What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am off to london town

Some of you know that I have helped a fellow designer install her garden design at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show in London. I am going back for the third time is my quest for the ever ellusive gold medal. I leave Tuesday for two weeks and you can watch live! There are two web cams set up on the garden so you can watch the progress on the garden. I will wave to the cameras a couple of times a day. Now, remember London is 5 hours ahead of us so you would need to watch in the am up untilabout 1:00 US EST time. (7:30 here is about lunch time there) Yes, there are the most incredible CP exhibits set up in the Grand Marquee. I will try and get photos as I do every year. Watch if you can. We can track from there who is watching.

Be well, Good growing and, CHEERS!

Wow!  That's awsome Brooks.  Is it that time of year already??

Ooooooooooooooo...a web cam.  Will definitely be looking.  Good luck...I know you can win it!  And thanks for your contributions to the auction.  Very much appreciated.  
smile.gif

Go get 'em...and bon voyage!  (Yeah I know, you only say that for a ship but there isn't one for a plane.)

Have fun too!

p.s. Will a web search find the web cams for the show?

Il probably be goign to this too, London isnt that far from me(about 2 hours drive)

Hey Brooks!
I wish you well!
Looking forward to photos when you return.
Take Care now, Laura

I wish I could go.
smile_h_32.gif

Cool Dino...you can go and meet Brooks.
smile.gif

Wish I could but I don't have DSL I have slow dial-up

I shall be going too, money allowing.

Tre,
I have a land line and it works just fine. Don't let that stop you. The huge olive trees from Italy were installed this afternoon. See yall live on the web cam!

bg

Don't forget to be looking for Brooks on the Garden cam.
smile.gif

Hope all is going well.

Back