What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal announcement

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Well I thought that it's time that I let everybody know. I'm moving back to NC. That's right, I will once again be living in the Green Swamp. I'll be moving in June.

This means two things for everybody here.
One, be looking for some nice cp pics after I move, because I plan to spend all my free time in the woods looking for reptiles and plants.
Two, free Green Swamp tours for every member here that is ever in the area.

Well that's my announcement.

Good luck on your move. I'll be looking you up if I come down. Sorry I missed you in Ohio, but I did get to visit Triangle Lake Bog while there--very nice.

Cool! how much landill u have? 9if a plants on your land it will be safe, atleast fro a bit!

I was there about two years ago. That is the best bog I havwe seen in Ohio. Very nice place.
Well, you know where to find me.

Hey is anybody interested in a organized swamp trip?

I wanna go! (If someone will drive me....hehe)
smile_l_32.gif

Good luck with the move. It will be an ordeal but once its done, you'll be home!

You won't be a lonesome boy no' mo'.
smile.gif

Yeah, I'll have to change that. lol

Hey good for you Ozzy
smile.gif
I wanna go on the swamp trip...so will you pay for my plane ticket?
smile.gif
I hope you have a safe move,and I'm looking forward to your CP and reptile piccies
smile.gif
See ya! ~Niki~
cool.gif

I'm definitely going to that swamp someday. I guess it should be soon, with the rate of "progress" in the area.

nice offer Ozzy, but it doesnt look like I will be in the USA at all for at least the next 6 years
smile_h_32.gif
(and even thats unlikely)

Good luck on your move
smile.gif

Back