What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Also posted on cpuk. Plus, I need to say again that Terraforums really needs a picture thread. Putting a bunch of pics of different species together like this causes me to wonder what section of the forum I should put it in. Whould it be the nep secton or the drosera section? In the end, cp pictures in general discossion dosn't seem to belong. Just my thoughts ;)

I got exited when I found my D. erickisonae 'White Flower' and my D. sessilifolia were about to flower. I decided to take a few pictures before I do something stupid and accidentally kill them off:

DerickisonaeWhiteFlower.jpg

D. erickisonae 'White Flower'. Both plants are sprouting bulbs, but is harder to see in the plant towards the right.

Dsessilifolia.jpg

D. sessilifolia. Its about 5mm in diameter. I hope the flower will tell if its truely a D. sessilifolia since there are a few D. burmanii look alikes out there.

Droseana.jpg

This 3mm D. roseana is hogging a 4 inch square pot to itself. There was a coloney once, but the pot dried and this is the only surviver. You'd miss it at first glance and say the pot is devoid of life until your really search for it.

NinermisXbongso.jpg

A while ago, there was some confusion as to if this is a N. inermis or not. Now that the red hue is well devoloped, there is no mistake that it is not an inermis and instead a N. inermis X bongso. I'm gonna get this exchanged for the real thing once my supplier gets a new batch.

Nkhasiana.jpg

This N. khasiana finally sprouted a few pitchers after being in months of shock.

Nkhasianaplant.jpg

Again, the N. khasiana. The whole plant looks like a bonsai tree.

Npilosa.jpg

The latest and newest pitcher on my N. pilosa. It is noticably bigger than the previous pitchers. I have big hopes for this plant.

50gtank.jpg

My 50g tank in which I keep all my neps and a few other cps. It looks like a jungle now.

Hope you liked them
biggrin.gif
. Zongyi

Nice pictures! so, you keep them all in a tank, and not hanging around the house?

I would keep my plants everywere, but my house has no windowsills. The windows that do are restricted from my use since they are in my parents room. I have 2 tanks and one tent like structure that I made from platic wrap. I also keep a lot of plants outside in the summer, and some in a platic greenhouse. I hope I had more rooom
smile_n_32.gif
. Zongyi

Good work Zongyi !! Glad to see some pretty pitchers (and pictures) in your collection

I'm crossing my fingers for your D.roseana
biggrin.gif

Nice plants! Love the pigmies!

Very nice
smile.gif
I especially N.khasiana
smile.gif
Good job
laugh.gif
~Niki~

Back