What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Google has a decent photo-editing software available..it's called Picasa, and it's free.

Just get it from a P2P program like Limewire or kazaa. I got Photoshop CS, Illustrator CS, Indesign, Maya, 3d Studio Max, Image ready CS, Flash, Fireworks, Freehand, Dreamweaver. You can download demos of the software from the company's website then enter a valid serial code to activate it.

WEll I will attempt to keep this legal

Putting on my mod hat here for a minute can I ask that this thread doesn't go any further in the direction it has started.
Given the cost I can understand the temptation but I msut assume that any suggestions relating to getting hold of pirated software are breaking laws in the US, and therefore not good for this forum. Thanks.

There are always PM's and emails and what you discuss there is up to you.

Cheers, Troy.

Is a new version of Photoshop Elements gunna come out when CS2 does???

~ Brett

I have Photoshop 6 on my home computer, and I use Photoshop CS at work every day. I also use Quark 6 at work every day, it is what everybody uses there to do everything. I don't think I could survive without Photoshop on my home computer
biggrin.gif
It's such an amazing program.

Back