What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godaddy.com

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I have just want to get some opinions on Godaddy.com. I just opened an account. So far it I think they have the best prices. Does anybody have any experience with them?

If you put the word "David" in the promotional code box when you check out they will take $1 off the order. If you buy more than one service, buy them separate because you can use the same code over and over.

the commericals were... obscure

The commercials are genus.

I just love the old guy with the O2 mask!

I use godaddy. There are other companies that charge less for domain name registration.

I liked their superbowl commercial. I saw a recent one, looks like they didn't use the same girl, therefore it sucks.

i have an account with 1and1.com. their prices are slightly lower than go daddy (domains are 5.99/year) they offers a bit less with their hosting plans (godaddy has more bandwidth) but they include 3 domains. flip side the pint put me up to them

Back