What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox 360

hey all, love the topic, but I am gonna start handing out squares to people who can't play nice, infact, that is past tense, I have already handed out a couple tonight.

I don't care ifyou have differeing opinions, you can however choose to discuss it with a modicum of civility, or you can of course, always discuss it elsewhere.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ May 19 2005,5:33)]lol, i won't get started with you because i don't want this thread locked. everyone do me a favor and ignore dino so this thread stays alive.
well how about everyone ignores you and this whole thread, and how about we get it it locked and agree not to make anymore of these kinds of threads, because it annoys me and a hell of a lot of more people

Just think, only 4 members have actually posted in this thread, the rest just find these kinds of threads annoying, and I thought we agreed not to make threads like this anymore a few months ago when the TF armageddon thread was at its end

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (Amateur_Expert @ May 19 2005,5:33)
lol, i won't get started with you because i don't want this thread locked. everyone do me a favor and ignore dino so this thread stays alive.

well how about everyone ignores you and this whole thread, and how about we get it it locked and agree not to make anymore of these kinds of threads, because it annoys me and a hell of a lot of more people

Just think, only 4 members have actually posted in this thread, the rest just find these kinds of threads annoying, and I thought we agreed not to make threads like this anymore a few months ago when the TF armageddon thread was at its end

Both of you are out of line. AE, you can think that all you want, just DON'T post it. Dino, don't let him bait you into responding. Leave it alone, both of you. One more....and I mean ONE MORE....

I count 13 members who've posted here so far, and 9 pages is more than topics normally go. Haven't heard anyone else complain.

Oh yeah... that's not an argument, those are plain facts, aimed at no one specifically.

I don't know what's the big deal with these kind of threads, like people have said in the past, if it bothers or annoys you, just ignore the thread. If there's a thread that annoys me, I don't keep on posting. I don't see anything wrong with game threads, maybe some people actual like video games
smile_l_32.gif
/end rant >;-D

my problem with this thread is that it has devolved into personal slams and insults, and that will not be allowed here, pure and simple.

Xbox still reigns hardware wise??? What???

"When you break down the numbers, Xbox 360 has probably more performance than PS3. Keep in mind that Sony has a track record of over promising and under delivering on technical performance. The truth is that both systems pack a lot of power for high definition games and entertainment.

However, hardware performance, while important, is only a third of the puzzle. Xbox 360 is a fusion of hardware, software and services. Without the software and services to power it, even the most powerful hardware becomes inconsequential. Xbox 360 games—by leveraging cutting-edge hardware, software, and services—will outperform the PlayStation 3."

If you're going to check out any of the links that i'm posting, this has to be the one.
Xbox 360 vs. PS3

well then.. im still a little confused about who will be better..so i guess we are just going to have to wait..:( i hate waiting

Just to let everyone know that you can preorder Xbox 360 at Gamestop and EB Games already (not online, you have to go to the store). If you don't preorder it you're not going to get one for at least a month after it comes out.

I favor Nintendo myself. All of my friends are Halo 2 nice gals. I think Counter-Strike is better than Halo 2. I really don't have enough money for consoles at the moment, so I'm more of a PC person now.

Yes, the sentence structure on that post was a trainwreck.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mannex17 @ May 30 2005,9:30)]I favor Nintendo myself.
I'm pretty mad at nintendo right now for not giving any info on the new system. they better find a way to wow people seeing as though you could say they "skipped" E3.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ May 30 2005,8:13)]I'm pretty mad at nintendo right now for not giving any info on the new system. they better find a way to wow people seeing as though you could say they "skipped" E3.
You've got a good point there. I've always been a diehard Nintendo fan but I'm beginning to have my doubts... I don't understand why they aren't trying to get press on their upcoming releases. I mean, yeah, there's Zelda, but I want to know if I should just start buying PS2 games instead. If they tank like Sega I'm going to loose all faith in the videogame industry.
I only hope that they're being tight-lipped about the new console so that Sony and Microsoft won't have the time to upgrade their hardware specs to match. But given Nintendo's recent low-price strategy, I have doubts that this new system will have the same kind of raw numbers that the other offerings will feature. Thank God there aren't brand wars among CPs.
~Joe

Back