What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules for the end of the auction

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Yup...me again.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the rules for the end of the auction have been PINNED in the Auction Forum.

I was going to repost them here but...yada yada yada.

Please read over the rules BEFORE the end of the auction. I know they are long but it really doesn't take but a MINUTE to read the whole thing.

One of the most important points is...when you send in your payment to Phil (snail mail or PayPal), to make SURE you include ALL necessary information so he knows who is paying for what. Don't freak him out so he won't do this next year.
confused.gif

We still have DAYS to go so...keep checking. We still are getting new items added. Our total is growing! I think we are gonna set an all-time RECORD! (hehe)

Just think...in a few days, you won't have me bugging you anymore!
smile_l_32.gif

PAKtioneer

Let's make this go easy (double HEHE) for Phil and have an annual auction.

Please, I really hope nobody pays in change this year.
confused.gif

lol Yeah...who was the guilty culprit?
smile.gif

I say we have an auction 4 times a year!!! ......... NOT!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ May 19 2005,7:04)]Please, I really hope nobody pays in change this year.
confused.gif
Dang it Ozzy! I had it all counted out and ready
mad.gif
. Thought I'd be able to get rid of all the change my daughter keeps stashing around the house
confused.gif

And PAK it wasn't me last year. That must have weighed a bunch and shipping on it would have cost as much as the plants I won!

Well, I don't remember the amount, but it was a large amount of money paid in mostly pennies. It had to be moved around on a hand truck.

Back