What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One week of freedom left...................

Darla officially takes control over my life next saturday evening, granted she has been unofficially in control for the last 2 or 3 years depending on what i feel like admitting to
smile_n_32.gif
should be a good time, simple service, big party afterwards. for a honeymoon we just plan on spending every free day camping canoeing and fishing at the lake this summer. maybe taking in a gem show down in Rapid City in July and we are going up to Edmonton to the huge mall in August. rather simple stuff but we like it.

*NOTE* for those of you bidding on my Utrics and stuff in the auction, i will be horribly distracted the end of this coming week and the begining of next. possibale delays in shipping may occur but ill do my best to get everything out in a timly matter when i get the go ahead from Phil to ship.

***CONGRATS***
laugh.gif
~Niki~

Getting married was the best thing i ever done so i hope you have a great day
smile.gif

All the best julian

Well, you can either run now and keep your pride, or run years from now, with your tail between your legs.

Seriously though, have a good time, and enjoy the rest of your life. That's what it's really all about.

Congratulations! Leave the toilet seat down!

Yes. PLEASE LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT DOWN. And do the dishes or laundry once in a while. Take out the garbage...and you're golden.

Train 'em early train 'em good.

And DO be aware of certain "periodic" events! (whatever that means)

Congrats. Soon it will be over. Share your life and the decisions it holds and you will be fine.

not terribly worried, weve been going out for 38 months, been living together for about 35 of those. the wedding is more of a formality than anything.

Hey alright! Now come back to Minneapolis and make her buy you an expensive orchid!
smile_n_32.gif

lol doubt im getting over that way this year. i did get a opal and a few other gemstones out of her though
smile_n_32.gif

why whatever could you be talking about, Jimscott?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

*reaches for a CD player, and starts the Jaws theme song*

Congrats! lol

Great news!

But don't be decieved.....It is NOT a formality in her mind.  It's a very important day....Reason being, once you say "I do," she can say "I have a headache."
BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA  
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ May 22 2005,5:36)]why whatever could you be talking about, Jimscott?  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I had to look back to see what I wrote. Oh yeah.... *whistles innocently*

That's about as far as I will go on that topic in a public forum, but I see Shloaty was on the same par of cryptic danger.

Back