What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction

Were into the last hours of this years auction. Make sure to check it out before its finished. You might miss a plant that you have always wanted.

A little over one more day remaining. There is a CHOICE selections of plants available. There are so many I want I can't decide what to zero in on...except for ONE plant I know I want. I wonder which one that is....
smile_l_32.gif

The Pearlwort?

I've already been forced out of a few auctions (takes a moment to weep for the lost catesbaei) but I've zeroed in on two auctions that will still net me a sweet couple of plants I've been wanting.

Um... On that note, is it just me or did the whole auction section just disappear?

Gone for me too... and here I was getting ready to bid. :(
~Joe

That sucks.  Was it supposed to end at 12 midnight between Sat. and Sun.? Or at 12 midnight between Sun. and Mon.?

I checked on the rules post and asked earlier today. Ozzy and PAK both said tomorrow night... I dunno what this is supposed to mean. From the errors I get looking up auction pages in my history, it seems that it's been changed to mod-only status. I don't think it's over, since the forums were supposed to stay open after bidding closed so that buyers and sellers could contact each other.
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] it seems that it's been changed to mod-only status.
OZZ-Y!!!

smile_n_32.gif

I don't know myself. I will find out. I was under the impression it would end tomorrow night.

Well, that's one way to end sniping concerns!
laugh.gif

Mine disapeared as well. I didn't write down the person's info thinking it would stay posted! That's not good.

Where did the auction go? It seems like it has disappeared.

I just talked to Pak, It was planned to close tonight. We are working on it.

Where is the auction site??? And why is the question being asked if it should be extended? Why are the original rules not being adhered to?

Someone?

There was a misunderstanding on the close date. It was closed by mistake. Since this happened we wondered if the bidders would like to get it open one extra day or if they wanted it to close tonight at 12am as schedualed.

either way, I just need to make sure I'm still the high bidder on my auctions and get contact info.

When the auction closes everything doesn't just disappear does it? I would like to see what the items eventually sold for.

Brian

The entire auction forum is still there. Just locked so no one can post. Only Phil can unlock and apparently he hasn't logged on yet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]When the auction closes everything doesn't just disappear does it? I would like to see what the items eventually sold for.

No, no, don't worry. After the auction ends, it will still be there so that you can get all if the contact info and everything, don't worry. And if it does disappear, it'll be back soon so that everyone can get their info.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Where is the auction site??? And why is the question being asked if it should be extended? Why are the original rules not being adhered to?

Look at the other posts. Take a deep breath or two. There was a misunderstanding on the closing time, and it only makes sense to offer the people participation if they'd like it to be open a day or so longer to make up for lost time. The rules are being adhered to, it's just a wildcard was thrown in so just a few adjustments need to be made to compensate.

Back