What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like i wont be going to chelsea this year

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Looks like I wont be going to Chelsea this year, it is impossible to get tickets, even mums friend in London hasnt been able to get them, and shes been trying for years
*sigh*
My new life dream: to get tickets to chelsea and go there one year
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Aww,I'm sorry Starman
smile_h_32.gif
Cheer up
smile.gif
~Niki~

I know you're disappointed, but you're young and you have many more chances to go. you'll get there one year.

Awwww...I was hoping you'd get to go and meet Brooks. I wonder how the show is going. I check every now and then on the live cam.

The show has gone very well up to this point. Today is press day and all the celebrities have been around to see the gardens. Ringo Star and his lovely wife, Barbara came to see the garden again this year. Rod Stewart popped in but I missed him. Someone said Robbie Williams was here but I did not see him either. All sorts of other British clebs that I wouldn't know were about. We had to leave for the Royal visit at 4:30 and then back for the big Gala opening tonight. Tomorrow we find out what medal we get...Pray for GOLD! Best in show has also be tossed around as a possibility but it is anybody's guess. PAK thanks for tuning in. Did you see me working hard? I hope to have some excellent photos of the CP exhibits up from the Grand Marquee.
Cheers to everyone!

bg

IS there any chance of gettting still pictures? I have dial-up so no chance of seeing the web cam.

The only CP people there are Borneo Exotics I think. I know the CPS has not been given a stand this year. Disgraceful.

There were three stands in the grande marquee that I saw. There were CPs used in other exhibits and disgracefully I might add. Hampshire CPs, Mathew Soper (Gold), Borneo Exotics (Silver Gilt) and another I did not know. The stand was not that nice. You can go to the 4Head web site and see photos of the garden in the gallery. I fly home tomorrow and i am looking forward to it. It has been a very long two weeks.

Back