What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's with the random quotes?

• Thread starter SRiannaJr
  • Start date
I don't "get" the random quotes, but when in Rome....

"You may know who we are, but we know who you are."
-DeNiro

what are you talking about?

Are you talking about the little quotes some people have at the end of their posts? If so, those are "signatures"...you can add them in your profile. It will show up at the end of each of your posts. They aren't required or anything. Some people just like them and change them from time to time.

Ah, ok now I understand. Thanks.

I put random quotes in there alot. It's like a hobby. Every time I'm watching TV and somebody says something awesomely quotable, I have this UNCENSORED notebook where I write it down really fast before I forget it so I can use it as signature material... right now I have part of a song in there, but usually I have quotes.

There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness.

Now I'm back to quotes.

mine ain't random. they're quotes/observations I agree with as I have gone through life. lol

Bore ¬_¬

My favorite is "What luck it is for leaders that men do not think". It applies to every goverment that has ever existed expecially ours. Hence the name "ST. Johns" for the town where I now live instead of something else. Everyone who voted for "St. Johns" "Just didn't think" (as quoted from our weekly? newspaper for our "new" town). That quote is from someone famous or rather infamous.

"You have just recieved an Amish computer virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, this is based solely on the honor system. Please delete all files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation."

"If a schizofrenic person threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?"

"And then the ships hung in the air in exactly the same way that a brick doesn't."

"I used to be schizofrenic, but the other guy killed himself."

"I used to be schizofrenic, but we're better now."

"What's the difference between a Nazi and a bucket of crap? The bucket."

"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman! No, wait. *splat* FOOD FIGHT!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha DEATH hahahahahahahahaha."

Ah, the insane garbage my friends come up with.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ May 30 2005,8:21)]"What's the difference between a Nazi and a bucket of crap? The bucket."
I know a variant of that joke...

I read some very interesting books I mean besides ones that have been banned
mad.gif

I thought this was kind of funny, onfortunatly this is by memmory so bear with the spelling:
(said by lady to olaf who just wistled) "It's not the girls or gay guys, it's the prosimians (sp?) like you who bother me when they wistle (sp?). I must be putting off the wrong vibes. "

I suppose you would have read the story though. It's not very funny when it's not in context.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"And then the ships hung in the air in exactly the same way that a brick doesn't."
o_O

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman! No, wait. *splat* FOOD FIGHT!"
"IT'S A BIRD! IT'S A PLANE! IT'S... clearly a plane, I don't know why I thought that was a bird." —Jon Stewart

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha DEATH hahahahahahahahaha."
Now that's something you'd hear drifting out of my room at some random moment of insane boredome.

Good times, people, good times.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slurm @ May 25 2005,4:40)]There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness.
You stole that from my post!
smile.gif

Back