What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
"2005 Plant Auction Benefit
Help the NASC grow! Donate and bid!

User(s) active in this forum : 21"

Come on kids, where's the trust?
smile_n_32.gif

I notice you've been on for quite a while too! ;)
~Joe

<_< >_> Who?? Me??
smile_n_32.gif

I'm just watching the action from the sidelines... Really!
smile_l_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

10 minutes to go

The Snipewatch continues...
smile_k_ani_32.gif

laugh.gif
We need to make a reality show out of this. It's a terrible idea so I'm sure it'll take off like a rocket!

I'm hitting the refresh button every few seconds now...

I can't wait for this to end so I can sleep

Woooh! It's over! Either that or a member is just messing with our heads...
smile_n_32.gif

Nope, posting powers have been ended.

VICTORY!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Notifications can wait for tomorrow. I need some sleep now -_-

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Notifications can wait for tomorrow. I need some sleep now -_-

I second that motion! No one wants to read them at this hour anyway.
smile_n_32.gif
Goodnight, all!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ May 24 2005,1:10)]I second that motion!  No one wants to read them at this hour anyway.
smile_n_32.gif
 Goodnight, all!
Good morning (1:21 AM) and nite all from out East!

PS--If you're reading this, good sniping Forbes! I bow before you...

LOL @ JBL. Yeah, you gotta watch that Forbes guy!

Great bidding everyone! This was a wonderfully successful auction. Kicked last year's booty!

And boy does my wallet feel light (just sent my funds...gotta love/hate relationship with paypal, ya know?).

It's only 10:30 pm here in CA. Perfect time to be online...

Can somebody please clarify something for me. As I read them, the rules for the auction clearly stated that there would be an extension through May 23 11:59 pm due to technical difficulties. I am seeing bids posted after this time...well into May 24th 12:15 am, 12:20 am, 12:27 am, etc...What am I missing here? Was the auction extended a 2nd time because I saw the post stating that the auction had ended and it was dated May 24 12:59 am. That is Tuesday according to my calendar...exactly 1 hour past the deadline date which was supposed to be May 23 11:59 am. Maybe I'm just tired AND confused but I sure wish someone would clear this up for me.
Phil

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Forbes @ May 24 2005,1:32)]It's only 10:30 pm here in CA. Perfect time to be online...
Hey! I'm still up on an adrenaline buzz...At least I won some seed from you Forbes--I'll spread the wealth.

And Schloaty...you get a piece of that 'Chatom Giant' when I can divide it.

Philcula, you're in a different timezone than the Terraforums server. You gave it a local timezone when you created an account, and it adjusts the times accordingly so that the dates and times make sense to you. However, the auction closed at midnight central time, because petflytrap.com is based in Texas, so the times you see on the board will vary.
~Joe

Ugh! I just now figured that out through my preferences. I was still set at eastern time one. Well...chalk one up for bubble-head me.

Hehe, I was wondering why you weren't questioning seeing posts from the future. :)
~Joe

Hope the auction is put back up locked cuz I don't know which I won for sure and what my bids were!

looks like i got 2 plants......went over what i was going to spend.....oh well. looks like my various Utrics went over really well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hope the auction is put back up locked cuz I don't know which I won for sure and what my bids were!

Tony, I don't see any posts in there after Mikey closed it. I think you're ok.

I wonder if Mikey or Phil could lock the entire topic?

Back