What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lovebirds

Hi my names Gordon and my passion is breeding Lutino fischer lovebirds. I live in Sydney Australia and I'm really looking forward to chatting to all you bird fanatics. I have a little web site that concentrates on a successful breeding formula for good healthy Lutino fischer's. Feel free to have a look and tell me what you think, there's plenty of photos to check out. Anyway thanks and cheers Gordon.....
http://fischerlovebirds.bravehost.com/
Fischer's Lovebird

welcome to the forums. my sister had a love bird once. cute lil guy till he opened his mouth. i didnt know so much noice could come out of so lil an animal.

they are so cute! we had a couple once (dunno what species), but we got rid of them because they were so messy.

they are definately my favorite domestic bird. are they a type of parrot?

Welcome to TerraForums! I used to work for a tropical fish wholesaler and they also sold birds. Among them were lovebirds - Fischer, Blue (mask or face), peach... I think it was the Fischer and peach I couldn't tell apart easily.

Anyways, do you have any carnivorous plants?

OH OH OH OH OH OH!
i have two fischer's lovebirds! a regular one and a blue one. The blue one was sick (apparently a chronic sickness or something... they can't figure out why) and she got an elizabeth's collar and began plucking her feathers. now she's not stressed but she still plucks a lot of feathers
smile_h_32.gif

they're a hazard to my plants and the house but we still love 'em :p
(although when you find your slow growing bromeliad and others chewed to death.... oh boy you just want to kill the little nice guys) edit: LOL... the filters are great...
umm... welcome to the forums!

Back