What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The funniest thing............

.....i have seen in a long time i witnessed last night. i told you guys our degus had babies. well Darla has been taking them out one at a time since about the time they were 3 days old. no big deal. mommy got a bit upset the first time but after that she was fine. last night Darla decided to take out all 5 babys at once. all 5 of which, we discovered, can sit comforably together in my T-shirt pocket. mommy Degu didnt like it. i swear if we could speak degu our ears would have been ringing. the babies had a blast but Momma sat and cussed us out for the better part of 30 minutes after the babies were placed back in the cage. we even gave her some corn and sunflower seeds as a treat but she continued to yell at us while she ate them. it was hilarious. not once did she try to bite but boy did she have alot to say on the matter.........

aw I bet it was so cute gettin chewed out by the little rodent momma!

What's a degus look like?

Oh okay so it looks like a chinchilla (sp?) sort of.

i pint sized browm chin but yes more or less like a chin. my male chin looks about 5 times bigger than the degus though he weights nowhere near 5 times as much as he is quite fluffy

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but she continued to yell at us while she ate them
At first I thought when you said them, you meant the babies.

lol sorry, i work for a newspaper and have poor comunication skills......go figure

Good lord are they cute! For some reason I thought they looked like hairless rats..don't know why. april

Back