What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you put in your oatmeal?

I also thought Jim started this thread
smile_n_32.gif
I like my oatmeal with lots of brown sugar,milk and cinnamon
biggrin.gif
No intestines for me please.~Niki~

I've got lamb intestines in my fridge at work right now!! They are what the french call "Yummy!"
as far as my oatmeal goes...
Brown Sugar, heavy cream, and loads of butter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ May 26 2005,7:02)]Hmmm, thought this was another of those random topics that people *looks at Jimscott* put up. Ah, I see he vied for the 2nd post...
smile_m_32.gif
Hehehehehehehehe....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ May 26 2005,7:02)]Hmmm, thought this was another of those random topics that people *looks at Jimscott* put up. Ah, I see he vied for the 2nd post...
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I also thought Jim started this thread
smile_n_32.gif
 I like my oatmeal with lots of brown sugar,milk and cinnamon
biggrin.gif
 No intestines for me please.~Niki~

Moi? Art thou blaming / crediting ME for this topic? *Whistles innocently*

what is this oat...meal? IF anything you should eat what eats the oats. Thats right
HORSE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever heard of meat cookies?

I eat my oats cold and uncooked, with soy milk, raisins, and chopped bananas or apples. Great way to start off the day!
smile.gif

See for breakfast I usually take small creatures and chop 'em up (mammals) then put the meat bits in home-made peanutbutter cookie mix and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Oh I precook all the meat. These meatcookies are like a natural protein bar... A new meaning to the phrase MM Good!

I rarely eat breakfast and even more rarely eat oatmeal. Cream of Wheat is my poison of choice. Toss in a few raisens, a pat ot two of butter (not margerine), and a dab of milk.

I have cold oats with sesame seeds and raisins.  For cooked oatmeal, I add cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg too.  I usually put vanilla soy milk on both but sometimes use cow juice.  The intestines and various species of gonads sound positively yummy but, as a vegetarian, I'll have to pass on those treats.  The "Scottish" oats or "Irish" oats sold in tins at outrageous prices are just steel cut oats.  You can find them for little more than the price of rolled oats at the bulk section of a natural food store.  Give them twice as long to cook.

I'm sure meat cookies are absolutely delicious, Treaqum, but I'm not quite ready to kill animals the equivalent to my little hamster, Pooky. I hate energy/protein bars, though. They're disgusting.

Well, I wised up, herenor, and I buy them bulk now...though I do like the tins.

By the way, I just wanted to mention that I had oatmeal again this morning, and there were strange unidentifiable pieces of meat floating around in it. It tasted like chicken, but you never know.

Spoon of butter, pinch of salt, milk and a <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LOT</span> of sugar. Like, so much sugar, half of the oatmeal's mass is melted sugar.

That's the correct way to eat oatmeal, FTG!

And I don't even eat that much sugar usually. I even switched to Diet Pepsi recently. But oatmeal's different.. if I didn't make it, I ain't eatin' it.

I forgot to mention that I mix oatmeal & Wheatena before cooking it. It adds texture.

Back