What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meat cookies

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Has anyone ever tried a meat cookie?
You are supposed to take pre-cooked red meat (as opposed to chicken) put it in home-made peanut butter cookie dough and cook until golden brown. MM MM Good!

Riiiiiiiiight!!!
laugh.gif

What? It's like a home-made protein bar.

I bet this is another one of Ozzy's elaborate jokes. :p
~Joe

lol. I don't think they'd be bad. My mom makes this chicken with peanut sauce and it tastes really good.

It may be a joke but it's not mine. I just don't know about meat cookies.

I'm hungry. Lets see... I'll have:

Tuna salad
A sandwich consisting of two pieces of meatloaf spread with peanut butter and liverwurst
A steak
And for desert I'll have some mincemeat pie and of course some meat cookies.

yuck.
smile.gif
Sounds disgusting. I'll stick to normal cookies for now.

Honestly whats wrong with combineing two of America's favorite ingredients? It's not like Ketchup and Chunky Peanut Butter which makes you gag.

Sandwich the sencond one is on a sandwhich

I once tried putting a leftover waffle and some ketchup in a smoothie I was blending. The results weren't very satisfying. I wouldn't be surprised if these meat cookies turned out edible, though.

hey, people mix honey and mustard for salad dressings and stuff.
I'd try the meat cookies.
I guess you all are thinking that the peanut butter cookie dough is sweet and the meat is salty or something...
you don't put sugar in the dough do you?

I suppose you could not put sugar. You could always fondu the meat with a sugary (whatever fondu mixture is called). Obviously you would not want Baked meat beforehand. The meat really brings out the flavor.

My mom calls the orange chicken(fried chicken glazed with a honey sauce) at panda express "candied meat".
My persian cat would like the meat cookie. He loves peanut butter even more than he loves meat!

Another frivolous topic. I bet you are inspiring people, Jimscott.

Anyway, about these 'meat cookies'. I actually prefer chocolate chip cookies, and sometimes sugar cookies--especially ones during Christmas, with green and red sprinkles. Just watch as a 'What kind of cookies do you like?' topic springs up.

I'd eat a meat cookie if it didn't have sugar and wasn't made out of spam. It would basically be a pot pie/empanada!

Back