What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of cookies do you like

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Meat cookies with HORSE MEAT all the way.

Oatmeal raisin bakies! Cookies should be called bakies. You don't cook them. You bakethem!
smile_n_32.gif

Why, VFT Cookies, of course!!

20030920-NECPS-%238-Wild%20Bill%27s%20VFT%20cookies.jpg

20030920-NECPS-%238-Wild%20Bill%20and%20his%20VFT%20cookie.jpg

My mom once made these little ball-shaped cookies with hazelnuts inside... mmm... and covered in chocolate. They were really, really good... but she lost the recipe! A dark day for baking indeed...
Generally speaking, I'm a sucker for plain chocolate chip cookies. Also, I like those Milano cookies that Pepperidge Farm makes, espcially the mint ones.
~Joe

I like the girl scout cookies with the highly addictive chemicals put in them by the government, assuring the girl scouts
WORLD DOMINATION
"shudders"
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Oh well, their cookies are good at least.

I like ESA listed OREO'S!

Bill, that is way cool!
laugh.gif

No, Jim, that is way cookie.

I prefer dough to cookies. Chocolate chip is my fav.
cool.gif

I think I put peanut M&Ms and bits of Rollos inside those things to simulate crunchy chewy bugs. I tried thin pieces of licorice stings to be legs sticking out, but the melted away.....

I didn't have a cookie cutter and it took a LONG time to cut out those shapes by hand. One of these days I'll make one.

WildBill

lol Those are awsome Wildbill. I've seen that pic before. Didn't you also make a beautiful cephalotus tree ornament?

They don't make my favorite cookies any more...Brown Edge Wafers.
confused.gif
Any old geezers here remember those? My grandmother always had them. I also love Danish Wedding Cookies which are rare these days. Keebler makes them but now mostly at holidays.

Others are oatmeal raisin, homemade Tollhouse (without a whole lot of chips), snickerdoodles, chocolate sandwich cookies with fudge filling, Pepperidge Farms Bordeaux, chewy sugar cookies, shortbread, ginger snaps...

OK...I'm hungry now...

Suzanne... be careful.. remember what Rhoda Morganstern used to say.....
smile_m_32.gif

Who the hell is Rhoda Morganstern and what did she say?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My mom once made these little ball-shaped cookies with hazelnuts inside... mmm... and covered in chocolate.
oh oh oh they remind me of those roschers things... they're awsome.
I really don't have a favorite. depends on my mood
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slurm @ May 27 2005,5:40)]Who the hell is Rhoda Morganstern and what did she say?
I take it you don't remember Mary Tyler Moore, either!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Right well people I was just kidding 'bout those meat cookies. I would definatly not eat one. I have been offered them before by a couple people I know so I can't claim te idea is original. Crazy military people.
No seiously I like the family choco-Peanutbutter cookies. But IfI ever had a VFT cookie that would probibly take the...cookie

I know Rhoda Morganstern but...what did she say? Never met a cookie she didn't like?
smile.gif

Back