What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your nickname?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I hate my last name
oh! when I first came to the US a teacher called me all year by my second last name thinking it was my first name lol. actually two teachers... or.... hmm... can't remember... yeah I think both gym teachers. I had two gym teachers for the same year. lol... they were very werid times... I didn't speak a word of english and I didn't know anyone. LOL oh the memories!

Ok here goes...Nik,Nikerson,Nikerbockers,Nikster,Dirty knickers(I don't know WHY I got that name,I did NOT have dirty Knickers!)Niksi(pronounced Nikshi)Torpe(meaning dwarf in Hungarian,my dad still calls me that one)Sticky Niki,Baby Cakes.I think that's it,but I'm not sure
laugh.gif
~Niki~

Jimscott- Yes, I get the "Dan" thing every once in a while, can't imagine where that started

Tre- if someone calls you "Bond" and someone gets cute and asks if your name is "James", why not beat them to the punch and say "Nope, it's 'Gold', like the medicated powder, 'Gold Bond'"
....or "treasury" or "War" just make sure you let 'em know you've already heard their "joke"

For many years I was called "weazle"(my version of the correct spelling of the animal). One because my name tends to remind you a little of weasel and two because I could weasle my way out of most anything and was very athletic which allowed me to a lot of things that aren't supposed to be done. I still get the occasional "weazle" but not as often.
Recently one of my friends started calling me W-diddy........ I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHY THEY DECIDED THAT! They like it and I deal with it.

I've had a variaty of other nic-names but none are very noteworthy. Other than Wes, which is well short for Wesley....

Back