What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What toppings do you like on your pizza?

Har har. I think my stomach will explode with all of my laughing. -___- It was a big mistake to tell you that.

No Jim you can't skip NYC. Don't worry about being mugged the mugger is probibly homeless, just throw him a pickle (I seriously did this). YEs NYC has the best pizza ever.
Hmm I wonder if you could really eat Live sphagnum
confused.gif

Chicago has such fake pizza.
why lamb intestines what's wrong with squrral?

Anyway anyone ever had the pudding dexert pizza from Cici's (circa 1995-8 or so). IT was so good. Pizza crust with chocolate pudding on top and powdered sugar. All through the oven. If only I could perfect the recipie, or get a pizza oven. Tell you what. If I ever get a pizza oven every one on Terr is invited to a party. (I'm going to need a bigger house).

Squirrel? That brings us back to HVFT!

Oh, I've had desert pizza too. The one I had was butter with cinnamon, (nutmeg?) and sugar. Very much like a cinnamon bun. As for cheesecake, WELL! Cheesecake Factory all the way!

Them's fightin' words.....Chicago has the BEST pizza. Recognised the world over as the BEST pizza. Not at all like that sodden, doughy, totally greasy poor excuse for pizza you get in NY.

Don't bother with pizza in Reno, NV.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Does she put lamb intestines in it?

Silly Jimscott...the lamb intestines go in the oatmeal!

My wife and I were in the Berkshires of western Mass on Wednesday and saw two "Arizona Pizza" places.  I guess it's a chain.  We held to our standards and had lunch in a diner.  But why Arizona Pizza instead of Alaska or Hawaii or Idaho Pizza?  Reasonable people can disagree whether the best pizza is in New York or New Haven or Chicago or somewhere else.  But Arizona???

Well, there's also the California Pizza Kitchen. I guess it's a national chain.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ June 10 2005,8:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Does she put lamb intestines in it?

Silly Jimscott...the lamb intestines go in the oatmeal!
Doh!
smile_m_32.gif

That remind me of the old, "Silly Rabbi, Trids are for kicks".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 11 2005,7:13)]Doh!  
smile_m_32.gif

That remind me of the old, "Silly Rabbi, Trids are for kicks".
You really botched that up.

By the way, I'm eating a big bowl of Trix right now. Talk about coincidence.

Hmmm, maybe some of those Trix could replace the pineapple on a Hawaiian pizza.  Did you finish them all?  Maybe substitute bologna and Velveeta too.

Back