What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps on tv (hgtv) tonight

• Thread starter WildBill
  • Start date
Hey Everyone -

I just found out about this. For those of you get HGTV, CPs will be featured as part of a show called "Extreme Gardening" tonight.

CP HGTV

AIR TIMES:
May 29, 2005 10:00 PM ET/PT
May 30, 2005 2:00 AM ET/PT
June 05, 2005 5:00 PM ET/PT

Thanks, dude... *writes*

sweet thanks...didnt know that we go thte hgtv channel but we do..

thanks

Brad

Who else just now saw it? I did! When I saw that it was Peter D'Amato at California Carnivores, I was like, "HOLY CRAP!!"

Whoa, dude, did you see that huge Nep?

Curses!!! JUST found this thread...

Oh well, I guess I'll have to catch the 2am show (chugs sweet, sweet caffeine)

It'll be about 25 or so minutes into the show.

I saw it! Very cool--makes me wish I lived in Calif.
smile.gif

I just saw it.

I wish they would have showed more of the CPs and less of the Bedfame and Bowling Ball gardens.

I asked my parents to record it for me since I do not have the channel, and they thought they did. I hope so.

If you've seen California Carnivores (I haven't) or pictures of it... you've basically seen the segment.

ugh got into ebaying stuff and forgot I'd read this notice earlier!!
confused.gif

I hope I can catch a replay!

Ah, I just saw the butt-end of the CP section, I told my Tivo to record the showing on the 5th.
smile.gif
Thanks for the heads up!

ARG! Working all weekend (and a little partying, lol) and just caught this thread....June 5th it is!

remember! showing tomorrow at 5!

Click the link provided fro HGTV. You can download (in about 30 seconds for dial up) part of the program. It is sucky quality video but is sort of neat. They tell about basic Cp stuff. I know they were at Calif. Carn. for it but was that Peter's voice explaining about them? (Sorry I don't get HGTV so someone else will have to tell me).

I just remembered it's on tonight. I missed the first showings.

@%@$@~!$@#~~~!!!!! AAREGH!! While reading this forum, I looked at the clock, and it was 5:30!! I ran just in time to catch about two minutes of the section. I though to myself "Ahh its' fine. I have it taping upstairs." I ran upstairs and I forgot to put the tape in the VCR.
smile_h_32.gif

don't worry, you really didn't miss much. More like a 10 minute look at California Carnivores.

Back