What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Song of the week- which song is it that you just

I will never, ever get sick of hearing "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Ever.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ June 04 2005,12:27)]I will never, ever get sick of hearing "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Ever.
How about Weird Al's, "Smells like Nirvana"?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How about Weird Al's, "Smells like Nirvana"?

You know...I never saw that video, though the though of Al in a blonde wig cracks me up!

Man, i just can't stop playing Rob Zombie- Living Dead Girl right now. That song is great!

BANANA PHONE!!! RING RING RING RING RING RING RING, BANANA PHONE! DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING, BANANA PHONE!!!

I'm sorry, just had a little banana-crazy moment there. Anyway, this is the greatest song ever, by Raffi. Has anyone heard it yet? Here's a link: Banana Phone by Raffi.

well i have like three...

#1- Laura by Scissor Sisters

#2- Thank you for the venom by My Chemical Romance

and #3- Beautiful by Moby

Hmm Manic Monday by the Bangles is on the radio sttion every single time I have gotten into the car this week. Other then that it's the Buffy Theme song that has been replaying constantly on my computer all day. It's jsut not the same song without the video clip though. Although it does have words in it (not my fault).

DH loves Buffy. Just loves her/them/whatever.

When my friends decide to pop out a baby that they don't really need and will make their lives hell in the short term and miserable in the long term.....I give them the Bananaphone album!  What a great song!  It goes through my head all the time, which is probably why I'm quite mad.

Smells like Teen Spirit is still more my cup of tea, though. Aprilh

April who is DH (again, I know I have asked before)

Tre,

DH is short-hand for "Dear Husband."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ June 04 2005,5:02)]Hmm Manic Monday by the Bangles is on the radio sttion every single time I have gotten into the car this week.  Other then that it's the Buffy Theme song that has been replaying constantly on my computer all day.  It's jsut not the same song without the video clip though.  Although it does have words in it (not my fault).
Hey, I like Manic Monday! I have a cannibalized cassette of the Bangles' Greatest Hits.

When I was Nepenthes Master's age, about all I heard on the radio was American Pie - my sentimental all-time favorite.

Bananaphone.... a friend Emailed me that a month ago.

I thought DH was  designated hitter.

DH is designated hitter in American League baseball...but nowhere else, LOL! Since I'm not a baseball player...DH stands for Dear Husband, when he doesn't weed whack my Kentucky Wisteria. When he DOES....he's FH. The "F" doesn't stand for "Fabulous".

Fantastic, fanatic, fortuitous, fallacious, friendly, far-fetched, french, fickle....? Something tells me I haven't mentionned the right one yet!
smile_m_32.gif

So Jim when you cannabalized that cassette who did you have to eat? Was it the Bangles? Is that why no one hears about them anymore
smile_n_32.gif

That reminds me of another New Wave era song - "I Eat Cannibals".

Ah... Susannah Hoffs! Are you kidding? I still hear "Walk like An Egyptian".

Here's another song I kept hearing in my sleep - "1985", by Bowling For Soup.

I've lately been listening to tons of stuff. The Pillows, Gary Numan, Boards of Canada, Ladytron, Prodigy, Daft Punk, and the new Nine Inch Nails CD. I'm also in to some of that be-boppity jazz from Cowboy Bebop.
smile.gif

Gary Numan? I just heard, "Cars" yesterday. Great song!

can't believe that someone besides be knows who ladytron is!!!

Back