What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Song of the week- which song is it that you just

Everyone has a song that they just love, and can't stop playing over and over. What song is it this week?

Mine is:
Rob Zombie- Iron Head
*WARNING* Satanic, encourages violence, encourages defiance, encourages unhappy thoughts.

For me it's RhapSody- wisdom of the kings and holythunderforce.....there's more songs that I play alot, but too much to list.

Geez, one song? Sometimes it feels like I've got an entire music library in my head. Things I'm listening to alot right now... the Katamari Damacy soundtrack, Frisbee by Heavy Vegetable, Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, Happy Bivouac by The Pillows... I usually listen to entire albums because I don't like making playlists or swapping CDs a lot.
~Joe

PS - PiranhaPlant, what's your favorite Malice Mizer? My friend Hannah used to be into them. I put Hide into a flash animation I did a while ago, Pinto Rage. Er, maybe it was Yoshiki...

DUDE!!!!!

The pillows rock my hot pink and black socks off!!!

but I'm a weezer geek at heart

PUNJABI MC!
love singing along with those indian tunes
especially remix - Lose Yourself Vs Mundian Tho Bach Ke
haha

unfortunately the song stuck in my head is not even a "real" song, and it's stuck something good. If you have a connection that's faster that mine you can go to the site and check out the song and the video (click on the left of the main screen- mods- the song is extremely wholesome, no worries)
http://www.catfishgrabblers.com/
I cannot get that darn song out of my head, despite the fact that I don't like bluegrass music and would not participate in the activity the song advocates

"why does it always rain on me" by Travis has been stuck in my head all week..
Scot

Haha, mabudon, you should search for 'Pinto Rage.'. Hehe, or 'We Drink Ritalin,' which isn't mine but is by the guy I did 'Pinto Rage' with. Those are great songs to have stuck in your head.
I won't link because it's hosted by some debatably unsavory sites. Look away kiddies!
~Joe

PS - Ah, I see, it seems Newgrounds has finally cleaned up it's banner ads. All, come and bear witness to the glorious opus of my high school art education. But I still hate Newgrounds.

House of a 1000 corps soundtrack.

"The Ballad of William Kidd"
-Running Wild from their album 'The Rivalry'

If you like pirates and heavy metal, you can't go wrong with Running Wild taking actual pirate history along with revolutionary war fife & drum songs and turning it into awesome power metal.
One more thing, good luck getting hold of Running Wild Cd's in the USA...
smile_h_32.gif
try ebay.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ June 03 2005,1:14)]House of a 1000 corps soundtrack.
That's a CD, not a song. Or do you mean the song by Rob Zombie titled, "House of 1000 Corpses", which wouldn't be far off, since he directed the movie.

i wouldn't call this my favorite song at all, but SOMEONE had to play it at work and now it won't get out of my head!

"you spin me right round (like a record)"
by dead or alive

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pinkerton @ June 03 2005,9:30)]i wouldn't call this my favorite song at all, but SOMEONE had to play it at work and now it won't get out of my head!

by dead or alive
Great song there, Pinkerton! That, and "Brand New Lover"!

[b said:
"Devils Rejects" supposedly comes out July 22 and I can't wait. The third one is schedualed for next year I believe. Love me some Zombie!! Anybody going to OZZfest this year?

"Tango Till They're Sore" by Tom Waits is in Heavy rotation for me this week.

George Fenton- Blue Planet Theme. Man that thing is EPIC! I might post a link later for you guys. I wont feel bad about giving the song out because it may just inspire some of ya to buy the DVDs, they're really good.

Ah, and Achim Reichel is dominating the playlist right now... I love German music because I only get half of it so it's really hard for me to get tired of it.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ June 03 2005,6:00)]
[b said:
That's a CD, not a song. Or do you mean the song by Rob Zombie titled, "House of 1000 Corpses", which wouldn't be far off, since he directed the movie.
It is impossible to listen to one song for a whole week. That whole cd kicks uh...butt. I suppose if I had to pick one song of the cd it would be "Everybody Scream".

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"Devils Rejects" supposedly comes out July 22 and I can't wait. The third one is schedualed for next year I believe. Love me some Zombie!! Anybody going to OZZfest this year?

"Tango Till They're Sore" by Tom Waits is in Heavy rotation for me this week.
I can not wait either! Rob Zombie is the bomb! I will also get the soundtrack.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pinkerton @ June 03 2005,9:30)]i wouldn't call this my favorite song at all, but SOMEONE had to play it at work and now it won't get out of my head!

by dead or alive
That song reminds me of the Wedding Singer.

Currently "Slider" by Xorcist.

Back