What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was jack nicholson's first ever movie part?

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 06 2005,10:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 06 2005,9:55)]Joe, How much does a sparrow weigh?

You asked about sparrows, but did you mean swallows?  What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Of course, you may also want to know the unladen air velocity of a sparrow/swallow.  In that case, the answer would also depend on the type.  
smile_n_32.gif
Okay, what's your favourite colour?

"At some deep dark place that you don't like to talk about at parties...you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall!"
I just figured I'd put a quote it from him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 08 2005,9:33)]
smile_n_32.gif
Okay, what's your favourite colour?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure JS! Maybe Tre can answer that one. Ok, off I go.
smile.gif

JBL what are you talking about? BTW you should definatly rearrage the letters so its LBJ which would be so much easier to type.
Jim why is favorite spelled the British way?

Him was Jack BTW.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ June 09 2005,7:46)]JBL what are you talking about?  BTW you should definatly rearrage the letters so its LBJ which would be so much easier to type.
Jim why is favorite spelled the British way?

Him was Jack BTW.
Hi Tre,
Jimscott's question about favorite colour (also spelled British way along with favourite) is a reference to a movie line (I think). I suggested that you give it a shot, rather than me. I thought you might have fun with it.

The British spelling is a clue.
LBJ (for you)

Hey JBL, I got an email that the N. x trusmadiensis shipped today. Rememeber my cutting.

My mother taught me to spell them "colour", "favourite", "realise", and "honour" and to call the letter z "zed" because she thought they looked and sounded classy.

Well... as long as we are talking about "Searching Studs", you might want to check out Wikipedia's Image Sleuthing. I'm a Sleuth and what we do is scour the web for the source of images to ensure that they are © free for use in Wikipedia (a requirement). We use all sorts of crazy search terms and tricks (e.g. "+", "...XYZ...", ditto.com, dogpile.com, "-", etc...) and usually succeed in finding any image taken from the web. You should help out if you find this sorta thing fun. Anyway... I'm not a bad searcher myself. Let's see if I can stump you with a searchable yet difficult to find question...

What is my full name (referring specifically to me) posted on the internet for?
Hint: All the information you need is in this post.

~ Brett Weinstein

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 09 2005,8:54)]Hey JBL, I got an email that the  N. x trusmadiensis shipped today. Rememeber my cutting.
Hold the fort--my searching is gonna take a back seat! Ozzy, are you serious? How much did you have to fork out for that thing? Yeah, I'll remember your cutting--next year. I'll PM my address. Thanks.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Let's not talk about that, let's just say that when I get to NC Saturday I'm going to have to sleep in the storage building I have there for awhile.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nrbelex @ June 09 2005,9:01)]Well... as long as we are talking about "Searching Studs", you might want to check out Wikipedia's Image Sleuthing. I'm a Sleuth and what we do is scour the web for the source of images to ensure that they are © free for use in Wikipedia (a requirement). We use all sorts of crazy search terms and tricks (e.g. "+", "...XYZ...", ditto.com, dogpile.com, "-", etc...) and usually succeed in finding any image taken from the web. You should help out if you find this sorta thing fun. Anyway... I'm not a bad searcher myself. Let's see if I can stump you with a searchable yet difficult to find question...

What is my full name (referring specifically to me) posted on the internet for?
Hint: All the information you need is in this post.

~ Brett Weinstein
Brett Weinstein

No... I mean where can my full name be found on the Internet besides here when referring specifically to me?

~ Brett

Hit upon the right search terms in Google and I'm the top four results... no more hints
smile_m_32.gif

~ Brett

Hmmmm... interesting - that's my old Wikipedia profile. Here's the new one. I forgot about that. Well you win but now I'm looking for something more specific - I didn't post it myself and it's a list of results...

Grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon! Double Yum!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nrbelex @ June 09 2005,9:35)]Hmmmm... interesting - that's my old Wikipedia profile. Here's the new one.  I forgot about that. Well you win but now I'm looking for something more specific - I didn't post it myself and it's a list of results...
Someone else, please. I'm drooling in anticipation of my N. x trusmadiensis from Ozzy. Anyone else want a cutting from this plant? See what you can win by searching?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 09 2005,9:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nrbelex @ June 09 2005,9:35)]Hmmmm... interesting - that's my old Wikipedia profile. Here's the new one. I forgot about that. Well you win but now I'm looking for something more specific - I didn't post it myself and it's a list of results...
Someone else, please. I'm drooling in anticipation of my N. x trusmadiensis from Ozzy. Anyone else want a cutting from this plant? See what you can win by searching?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
i do, try me!!

Back