What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 14-22

Well this was unexpected. The airline dropped the flight to France. Since I did not want to pay a little more I got a "cheap" ($309) flight to S.F. instead and a bit of a refund. I'm going to Berkeley to see the B.G. but is there anywhere else I should go? I know I should not as but how far away are Dean and Peter (obvioulsy seperate places). I will probibly be going to Oregon anyway, just to say I have been.
Any chance of getting directions to a park where I can see Darlingtonia (That's not too far away (within 6 hours you know). I'll be around the S.F. area for a few days. Any suggestions about what to see?

Alright I doubt I visit cooks but definatly Peters. I'll only be an hour and 8 min away.

Total Iternerary as planned currently:
Tues 14th- Landing and going south to Stanford staying over night there and adjusting to West Coast Time
Wed 15th- Visting Golden Gate Park,Berkeley BG, Davis to see Barry (hopefully) then if time allows swinging over near Peter's shop.
Thurs. 16th- Definatly visiting Peters, Mendocino then up to Oregon Boarder unless other wise instructed.
Fri 17th- Visiting Dean Cooks (hopefully) and Darlingtonia State Park.
Sat./Sun. 18th & 19th- Visiting Seattle and maybe Canada (what's that again Vancover I think)
Monday 20th drive to Or/Ca boarder
Tues 21st- visit S.F. again, where ever is needed to go and hotel by aeroport
Wed 22nd- leave at about 6:30 for home
smile_h_32.gif
and get home at 6:30

This is the plan unless something is really appealing and a job is taken in which case I will be home. Oh then all the stuff will have to be shipped from Fl.

Back