What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allow me to introduce pramodisha

Hello everyone!

pramodisha is a new member here.  His first name is Pramod. He lives in India and shares something with all of us... an obsession with carnivorous and insectivorous plants. I wonder if they have 12 step programs in India?  It would appear he has fallen in love with these plants... sound familiar?

Pramod has a few CPs and he is going to be buying more to add and is going to need a little bit of help.  

Here's hoping everyone says hello to Pramod. I've shared a few private messages with him and I would like to drag him out of the closet and say hello because he is a very polite and considerate person.

hi Pramod! i always thought that Indian culture, religion, art and clothing were fascinating! and I love the movies from Bali!

We know plenty about him already....

actually, if Im correct, he registered ages ago and made a few posts then dissapeared.....

Hi Pramod!

Hello Friends,

This is Pramod.
I registered about an year ago when I fell in love with CPs and posted a few messages but did not get encouraging replies so I disappeared.
I can not get any carnivorous plants here in India. No nursery here sells it.
I was busy locating the place where I can get Cps for myself. Now I have a few sarracenias and flytraps. But no sundews or nepths or pings etc.
I would love to get these plants. i got my sarracenias and flytraps from USA without any problem. They did not even include phyto etc.
Please let me know in case anybody is willing to help me out get more CPs.
smile.gif

Thanks in Advance.
Special Thanks to Laura for introducing me.

Pramod.

Oh dear Pramod, if somebody sent plants to you in the past and did not include the requisite paperwork, consider yourself lucky based on what I have read that neither you or the other party got caught. Our government does not take kindly to anyone who fails to disclose the contents of their shipment. We have something called Homeland Security over here that does in fact spot check the content of boxes. Should they find any plant material, they would most assuredly send the box over to the appropriate USDA authority for further inspection.

Terra has a forum specially for people who are not in the US.  You may want to try here-
http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....SF;f=12

Perhaps it is best for you to enjoy fellowship with other CP lovers here at Terra and purchase your plants from CP nurseries that ship internationally. A CP nursery that ships internationally should know precisely how to comply with all the requirements of your country.

Additionally, you should be able to purchase many of the CPs you want from at least one of those online nurseries that I provided URLs to in that private message.

Have a great evening and please do check out all of those online CP nurseries. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

Back