What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you made a purchase in the auction

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
If you made a purchase in the NASC auction, when you get your item please go to the listing and make a post that you have recieved it. We need to keep track of who has sent the money and who has recieved the item.
Thank you

Also...let me add that you might want to check around on items you made bids on. There are cases where someone might have made a post after your bid which would mean your name wouldn't be the last name showing at the end of the auction. Some of you might have won an item and not know it.

And you may as well check the items YOU put up for auction. It can't hurt to PM the winner if you haven't heard from them already just to let them know they won.
Heck, I let people know I won from, and who won from me at around 1:20 am my time!
Guess I'm just greedy, though....

Schloaty...did you pay for your "nothing" yet? lol You know you outbid me with an $8 bid.
smile_n_32.gif
Didn't know if you remembered. I thought I'd won it for $2 but then saw you outbid me at $8. At least the shipping is free.
biggrin.gif

Actually Suzanne, yes I did. So
smile_n_32.gif
. I even put in a little extra (made the paypal amount rounder, you see).

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! You're sweet... for a Pole.
smile.gif

Back