What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny t-shirts

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Haha! T-shirts! One of my favorites is actually one that I made (I'll see if I can find a pic or something.) It uses the iron on type of thing. For those, you need to print out what you want it to say backwards so that it will show up forwards when you iron it on. I decided to take advantage of this: I didn't flip it, I uses a weird text and made it read "dyslexic." So, I'd get a lot of odd looks because people wouldn't realize that it's backwards. Cute, not amazing, but cute.
smile_n_32.gif
I love how it takes everyone I know a different length of time to figure out what it says: some get it right away, some don't know what dyslexia is, some people it takes a couple of years before it hits them (w/o me explaining it to them.)
laugh.gif

My neighbor has two really good ones from Canada (that is where he is from)

A cartoon to a few animals sitting in a kitchen sink the caption reads "In sink with Nature"

A cartoon of a salt shaker and a knife. Caption reads," Assault with a deadly weapon"

A dog and a cat sitting in a class room at desks wrting feverishly, the dog trying to cheat off the cat's paper. The caption reads, "Against animal testing"

And, the one I own personally but am often embarassed to wear out, A chipmunk sitting on a pile of pecans holding a stick. The caption reads," Protect your nuts"

I have these shirts...

"Conserve Energy... [Don't Talk To Me]" (WalMart, juniors')
"Temperamental: 90% temper, 10% mental" (WalMart, juniors')
"DO I LOOK LIKE I WORK HERE?!" (WalMart, mens')
"As seen on surveillance TV" (WalMart, mens')
"CAMP WHEREDAHECKRWEE" (Cracker Barrel)

Seen at WalMart but not in my size:

"Normal people scare me"

Seen at Cracker Barrel but I did not get, as I only had the money for the "CAMP WHEREDAHECKRWEE" one:

"I'm confused... wait, maybe I'm not"

EDIT: And yesterday in WalMart I saw a dude wearing a poop that said "If you could read my mind, you wouldn't be smiling".

EDIT #2: Yes, people, that's right, I forgot the essential letter "r" while typing the word "shirt".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ June 13 2005,2:23)]"Conserve Energy... [Don't Talk To Me]"
Reminds me of one of mine: "If you don't like my attitude, QUIT talking to me!"

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]

EDIT: And yesterday in WalMart I saw a dude wearing a poop that said "If you could read my mind, you wouldn't be smiling".

EDIT #2: Yes, people, that's right, I forgot the essential letter "r" while typing the word "shirt".
You have just gotta love the filters!
smile_n_32.gif

There are plenty of hilarious ones, all offensive
smile_m_32.gif

I have all the ones Trequm mentioned, as well as the following:
"Cereal Killer" There's a picture of a spoon with milk dripping off of it on the same side.
"Nostradamus Predicted You'd Be a Loser" (Nostradamus did a lot of prophecies in the middle ages.)
"Stop reading my shirt."

I once saw "Nosy people will: 1. Ask too many questions 2. Look through your stuff 3. Lean closer to read this shirt" with illustrations.

Back