What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometimes i hate gravity.

So my last great feat before leaving my job at the greenhouse I work at for summer vacation was propagating about 35 or so Passiflora foetida var arizonica to post in the trade forum. As I was packing up and heading out of my dorm they slid off the top of my cart and most were pretty battered. So I guess that means I'll have to wait another couple weeks before trading them so they can recover. Shuck darn and I thought I had something people would trade for...
smile_n_32.gif

Oh man!That really sucks,I'm sorry to hear that.Hopefully they'll pull through for you.Good luck
smile.gif
~Niki~

I hate gravity also but for different (more personal) reasons.

Yeah...last night my wife introduced my highland truncata to gravity. GRRRRRR.
mad.gif

The largest pitcher broke.....I'm trying to preserve it's function by wraping it in cling wrap...The crack isn't horriffic....wonder if it can keep itslef going until the next pitcher has a chance to inflate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ June 10 2005,2:02)]I hate gravity also but for different (more personal) reasons.
Shelly!!!!

Gravity always thwarts my schemes

I almost had a heart attack when my jar of plants fell. My one and only D. regia didn't look so good but I think it'll make it.
but hey, at least they're not floating off into space

Well just did some damage check in the light and most of the P. foetida cuttings seem to be alright However the one and only P. Murucuja cutting that took almost 3 months to root is gone... and that's the one I wanted to root most. Oh well expect P. foetida var arizonica cuttings to be in the trade forums within the next week or so.

I hate gravity in every way and for every reason too.. well, except for the whole holds-atmosphere-around-planet-and-protects-from-deadly-solar-wind thing, that's always nice.

<censored>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back