What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birth of Hummingbirds

• Thread starter LauraZ5
  • Start date
Awww they're so cute!I had no idea that they were born with such short stubby beaks
smile_n_32.gif
Thanks for sharing
smile.gif
~Niki~

Laura the topic may have been better titled 'The Birth of Hummingbirds'!

I have been enlightened. I asked that the topic be corrected.  Really sorry about that. I had no idea.  

And Larry!  Your photos are gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!  Good job!

OOPs I read it wrong. I thought it said "The birth of Humans". I was wondering why it was showing hummingbirds. Any way they are nice little buggers. I wish the mocking birds that nested by my bogs would hurry up and grow so I could go look at the bogs.

Dirty connotation? Hmmm...I wonder what John Hummer thinks of that...
smile_l_32.gif

I was thinking Hummer the SUV. Interesting though and thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I was expecting to find a parody with Hummer SUV's hatching from eggs.

I love a good hummer story  
smile_m_32.gif

I posted this a while back, but here it is again. Be sure to view it full size, don't let the browser automatically shrink the image.

These hummers decided to make their nest in our guava tree. It was nice and low so I could easily get close to snap some pics.
the_hummies.jpg

GREAT photos Larry! Wow. They are just the cutest things.
smile.gif

Awww.Great photo's.Hey where is the daddy Hummer from both pics?Lazy dad's
smile_n_32.gif
Thanks for sharing guys,they're awesome.I also thought that I was gonna see the Hummer SUV
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

cool!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]These hummers decided to make their nest in our guava tree.
guava tree? interesting... the only nest of hummingbirds I've ever seen was in a guava tree. :p (did that sentence make sense? looks fishy...)

Back