What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bon Voyage to Ozzy!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Here's wishing Ozzy a safe and speedy (but not toooo speedy) trip back to North Carolina!

I hope its an uneventful trip and everything goes ok. I'm glad you're getting to go back home. Have fun in the swamp! Looking forward to the pics you'll be showing off.
smile.gif
Watch out for the snakes though!

And yeah, I know "Bon Voyage" is for ships but I don't know what the proper salutation is for a road trip. "Bon Rue"??
smile_l_32.gif

His timing is impeccable. Stay in the north until the weather warms and then move to North Carolina for hurricane season.

Good luck and God speed Mark.
Dixie salutes a returning son.

good luck and have a safe trip mark!
when i get some vaca time, maybe i'll hit you up for a tour of the swamp. when you see those big orange trucks on the highways, look for number 43885 (on the side of the cab) as it's my truck!

peace man,
brian

Have a safe trip. I'm sorry I couldn't google a free moving van for you.

Good Journeys, Ozz man! Hope you like the new digs.

Have a safe trip!

Jerry

I'm here. It was a long trip. the moving truck had a governer on it. It would only go 75mph. Going down the mountains I shifted to neutral and the truck would get up to over 80, but then the car I was towing would start swaying side to side. Packing was a nightmare. Unpacking won't be as bad though.

Glad you made it there safely.
biggrin.gif
~Niki~

hahahahahahahahahahah!!!! 75! my truck is governed to 63! glad you made it ok man.

peace,
tech

63? What happened "The big orange trucks" have always been resticted to 55.

Should we suspect Ozzy every time he trades a vft?
smile_n_32.gif
Glad your moving is going smooth.

WELCOME HOME!!! well sorta.... I'm not actually down there at the sandhills, but I'm perfectly content with my cool, not-so-humid, home here in the mountains. What route did you take? Glad to know you made it safely.

Ozzy I'll be visiting sometime.

I think we ought to have a TerraForums reunion at Ozzy's house. hehe

I'll bring the iced tea and VA Gentleman hot sauce.
biggrin.gif

Everybody come on over.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]WELCOME HOME!!! well sorta.... I'm not actually down there at the sandhills

I'm not in the sandhills I'm right on the coast where it's hot and very humid.

I took I-77 from ohio to just after the NC state line. Then I took Future I-73 I think to Winton Salem then I-40 to HWY 421 to HWY 87 to I-95 then Hwy 130 to Holden Beach. Now everybody knows how to get here so whens the party?

Party at Ozzy's house! Woooohoooooo!

BTW...is there a time that you would consider optimum for seeing the swamp? Spring, summer, fall?

That depends on what you want see. If you to see flowers the best time is May to early June. If you want to see pitchers and plants the best time is july and August, if you can stand the heat. If you want to see the winter growing plants come in Dec.

Back