What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astrowars beta 10 ending

RamPuppy

so my little addicts... beta 10 is almost over with almost 5 players set to win withing 4 or 5 days.

How did you fair?

I will probably just scratch out level 20 on my player level, held 16 planets, and was producing over 500 PP's an hour.

If your interested in joining my alliance next round, let me know. only ask to join if you are serious about the game and can commit time. I saw it happen to many times this round where an idle player opened up an entire alliance to invasion. (From Us!
mad.gif
)

Happy hunting, time to go out in a blaze of glory.

any curious new comers, can join via this link:

http://www.astrowars.com/register/?r=86533

xongi? I know you and others played?

Well, AP testing rolled around and quit pretty early on... Hehe. Might jump on a bit after next round starts, though. Kinda missed playing, and now that summer is around I can stay up all hours.
smile_n_32.gif

well..i was playing..doing good with about 9 planets i think and was going about 1 more every couple days when some big dude decided to come wipe me off the game. i went back and he had 4 of my planets.. then he had all but one the next day for i just quit bc i couldnt do anything lol

thanks

Brad

good reason to seek out friends early in the game Brad.
smile.gif
I hope it wasn't my alliance that pounced on you, chances are slim it was though.

Well, I was doing pretty good at first, until some members from LOVE turned on me and other CORE members, and they obliterated me. I have quite a high player level due to this, but I still got eliminated
smile_h_32.gif
. Zongyi

I think I may rejoin the insanity this next Beta. I skipped the last one cause I was busy with other stuff. When does the new Beta begin?

Back