What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy cow

lol

BANNED
Well, the best ones I've seen for sale in california.  I went to the san diego fair in Del Mar, and decided to go to this annual plant shop that sometimes has vfts.  Much to my surprise, they had many plants from a company called Booman Floral (commonly found at home depot).  They had great quality cps, from sarracenia to very large and healthy vfts (the largest traps I've ever seen), and really big pings.  They had a great variety, but no nepenthes.  I picked up a very nice S. minor, and a good looking castebii, with yellow pitchers and fair red veining.  I also obtained a Ping (dont know what species) that was 7" in diameter!!!  The biggest I've ever seen.  And can you believe all theese plants were $7 or less!!!  It was amazing, a truly astonishing find for around here.  See pics at my photo site.  Anyone near san diego needs to hit up the fair.  I'm going back several more times, and I'm getting more plants.  Great food and ladies.

It's in the new chamber album 06/11... all pics were taken with my cell phone.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph...._photos
My Webpage

Back