What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A must have for every cper

As you may know I have been doing some breeding down here in Atlanta with my Sarracenias but I have come up with something completely astounding and I wanted to show you guys. I know this on is going to take the CP world by storm! I'll make a million. Everybody will HAVE to have one.Talk about the ultimate bugcatcher

bg
worth1000_images164677.jpg

smile_n_32.gif

Ooooh, I like! Is that a cross between a Parrot Pitcher Plant and a Cobra Lily? Does it need cool water flowing over its roots? How does it feel about capricious dentists?

lmao

i got all excited too..

the one on the foreground is great
oh! and I can tell the color of the eggs those chickens would lay... if they were females... they're roosters... i think... I haven't had much exposure to chickens :p

Cool! Are they good layers? Or are they meat pitchers? Nice 'shop! Worth1000 is a cool site. I like b3ta.com, but it's not so family friendly.

LOL I MUST have one! Are they going into TC soon? Just think...you could be woken up every morning at 6 a.m. by "Bug-a-doodle-dewwwww"!

LOL Yes very good
smile.gif

cheers Julian

I told you posting that photo would be a hit. I still contend the new cultivar should be registered as Cockaminor or Minoradoodledoo.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ June 12 2005,3:37)]I told you posting that photo would be a hit. I still contend the new cultivar should be registered as Cockaminor or Minoradoodledoo.
How about Southern fried rooster-a-lings?

That is amazing. I want one. Just make sure they don't run away.

Back