What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im back............

8 hours in the car is to much, glad to say it was in our new car(sorta new 2003 Impala that i bought a week ago). im glad to say the trip was in the car and not the shop truck as the gas bill was cut in half. i went over to the complete other side of the state to the south west corner(im in the north east) for the Montana Newspaper Assosiation convention. anyways it was fun, i hadnt been over to the mountains since last October, however since Darla took a position on one of the boards im going to be over there more often. they took us out to Virginia City to visit the building that housed Montanas first newspaper(funny thing is that we use some equipment here that is only SLIGHTLY newer than what was on display) Darla panned for gold and garnets in the Ruby Valley. she wound up with some beautiful garnets and some gold dust. i made a trip to pick up some sapphire loaded gravel. i saw some nice stones in amongst the gravel(one must be over 2 carats!) but havent gotten to look over it to well. i also picked up anothe rold sporterized military rifly. it has a absolutly beautiful birds eye maple stock, set me back a whopping $150, ive got a new favorite hunting rifle.

anyways i see payments have been posted for most of my auction offerings and i plan to get everything in the mail before Friday.

Phil sorry i havent gotten my payment to yah for auction items but i havent been home, ill have Darla paypal you the money tomorow.

Wow! Sounds like an adventure. Good to have you back.
smile.gif

Welcome back.Glad you had a good time! Gold dust,man I'd like some of that,it would be neat to show off to my friends
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~
cool.gif

wb!

8 hours? Aw, that's nothin'. Try 23 hours. PWNED!

8 hours of driving(one way), all but 90 miles were interstate and i never even left the state! we did stop and stretch and shop for an additional 3 hours

oh also Darla picked up a new digital camera for work, its a Canon Digital Rebel XT. 8 mega pixels, uses all my Canaon EOS lenses that i already have for my 35mm Rebel. i is going to have some fun as soon as i can pry it out of our reporters hands...............

Back