What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ubergeek reading list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with the occasional bit of time to spare, I may as well post a link or two to some very technical but potentially educational and fascinating scientific papers relating to CPs I discover here and there on the web.

All the articles I link to here are free, and almost all should be in pdf format. If you like an article, I suggest you save a copy of the pdf. Many scholarly journals are restricting access to their archives to subscribers only, so I can't guarantee that these articles will remain available indefinitely...

General Morphology:
Molecular Rates Parallel Diversification Contrasts between Carnivorous Plant Sister lineages

Cephalotus Articles:

Darlingtonia Articles:

Drosophyllum Articles:

Heliamphora Articles:

Whoa, I better look at these links on that much faster pc at work! Thank you for providing them for us. Lotsa good research being done!

I'll keep updating the list as I find more.
smile.gif
But the whole idea was to bring a tiny bit of attention to all the work being done. These are from a half-dozen different journals, so unless you have every subscription under the sun, you probably wouldn't ever see these otherwise. There were more, but they weren't free...

In his months Audobon (sp?) is a simple article on Drosera. Interesting.

Book marked this to read later. Thanks for all the links. They should keep me busy for a while
smile_m_32.gif

No problem. If you find other articles, PM or email me and I'll edit the posts to add them on the list in the appropriate categories... Hmm. And maybe a mod could shift this topic to the articles category so it doesn't get lost?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back