What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps in minnesota

Hello everyone!

I'm just wondering if there are any places near Rochester, Mn where I might be able to buy or at least view CPs. I'm working here for the summer, but I really miss my family, my girlfriend, and my plants!
smile_h_32.gif
I managed to buy a Nepenthes khasiana plant from a Hyvee supermarket near here, but I'd also like to find some Sarracenia plants if possible. Any Info is appreciated. Thanx
smile.gif

JM

Hey Joel, welcome to hell - ha ha!
It's been crazy hot here, not like normal, even the polar bears are sweating!
smile_n_32.gif

I'm not sure what your transportation abilities are while you're here but I think to see some nice CP's you'll have to come north, up to the twin cities. There's the Orchid & Nepenthes palace of Orchids Limited (www.orchidweb.com) in Plymouth MN. Get the directions on their website or just give 'em a call and ask for Jerry tell him where you are and the main road you'll be leaving town on (I-94 or I-35W I think). When you get there tell him you're from outta town and would like to see the whole greenhouse facility. He's got it all, including a small TC lab! But read the notice on the opening page, they won't be open this weekend cos of the holiday (also they're never open past 5 pm or at all on Sundays).

That's really about it for good CP places other than my dumpy house! I haven't been down to Rochester in ages, I didn't even know the Hyvee stores even still existed! Up here it's all Rainbow and Cub now.
smile_n_32.gif

Back