What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I completely moved and rearranged my greenhouse today so my mom would have more room for eating outdoors, outdoor furniture (and BBQ!).

Well, here's my "NEW" GH:

Ghousefull.jpg

Outside view of GH.

Nepenthesladder.jpg

No climbing on this ladder! Neps on ladder are: N. X Ventrata (bottom), N. tobaica (first step), N. mikei (middle step), and N. alata (top step). The one hanging just next to it is N. macfarlanei.

Darcalifornica.jpg

Darlingtonia Californica

Ddielsiana2.jpg

A clump of D. dielsiana.

GotchaVFT.jpg

VFT, GOTCHA!

Nep pics in next post.

Now for Nepenthes Pics:
Nventrataselfsupport.jpg

An Upper of N. X Ventrata being supported by a lower leaf.

Nstenophyllanewpit.jpg

A newly opening N. stenophylla pitcher.

Nventricosarose.jpg

A cute N. ventricosa pitcher.

Nmacfarlanei3.jpg

No, my N. macfarlanei is not wearing lipstick!

Nbongsoneedsbib.jpg

My N. bongso needs a bib.

Nmikeiastronaut.jpg

My N. mikei is thinking of becoming an astronaut.

Nrajah4.jpg

My newest (and largest) N. rajah pitcher.

Nmacrophylla2.jpg

My favorite CP, N. macrophylla, with his largest pitcher yet.

Hope ya like em'
Dave

I LOVE the last two Nepethes! ~Niki~
laugh.gif

Thanks, those are my two favs too. I just wish they were a bit larger (or grew a bit faster). Oh well, i have plenty of time.
smile.gif

Sweet collection you got there! Just got myself two VFT's I swear THIS year I won't kill them trying to have them go dormant...

I love that N. mikei! My tiny TC plantlet decided to die only a few months after I got it never bought another one. Have you ever tried rooting any cuttings off it?

I love that black pitcher on the N. bongso.

Very nice plants and pictures!

Thanks guys!

Jeremiah, it has an offshoot just starting now, so maybe in about 6 months, i'll give it a shot.

Back