What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did a presentation on cp's today

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
The title says it all, I did a presentation on CP's today
biggrin.gif

It was for my science class and it was the last science lesson before the summer holidays(which begin this friday)
I bought some of my own plants in to show them
They were all fascinated and some are even intrested in becoming collectors
smile.gif

At the end they clapped for me and I have never heard a louder clap from that class

Starman:

I am happy to see people sharing their cp hobby with young people. It's important we pass it on or the only people left growing some of these plants will be the older generation. That could bring up real conservation issues if young people don't get excited about these very specialized plants and feel they are worth saving.

Congrats, Dino! It's great when your efforts pay off like that!

Capslock

Good job!!! ~Niki~
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
smile_n_32.gif

congratulations!

Good job. I remember I did a presentation on cps a couple of years ago. I got the best grade in the class
biggrin.gif
! Think it was for english...

Good going, Dino!! Keep that up, and the whole of Britain will become hobbyists!!!! Keep it going all you can.

Congratulations! If it happened earlier in the school year, you could have converted some interested students.

Yeah Dino! Bravo!
It IS fun to do that, isn't it? Nothing we plant freaks like more that having a captive (or captivated as the case usualy is) audience.

Back