What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning! researchers find female hormones in beer!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That's a very interesting article! And I thought consuming a case of beer just made you act like a fool, lack good reasoning and judgement, lose coordination, become rude, obnoxious, belligerent, violent and abusive, embarrass yourself and become a killing machine on the road.
YOU TURN INTO A MAN!

lets not all jump to concluisons untill this finding is confirmed by a independant reserch tream
smile_m_32.gif

Wait I found more proof...

Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.
To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing and refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned.

I dunno, all that except the overly emotional part sounded alot like a man.

Back