What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
At work,I'm a groomers assistant(among other things),so I decided to go to grooming school and get my grooming certificate!
smile.gif
I'm very excited.It's an online course,you go at your own pace,plus it's open book,so I can't fail!Which I think is cheating,but whatever
smile_n_32.gif
My boss said if I get it,I will be her main groomer
smile.gif
She said I'm good at what I do so why not go for it,and she'll show me lots on the way.It's $800 tho,but I'm in this program so it's covered 100% I'm starting soon,I can't wait.I can't believe I'm actually doing something with my life.Wish me luck
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~

Good luck Niki! It's always great when you love what you do, and I'm very happy for you!
smile.gif

Well congratulations! That sounds great.
smile.gif
Keep your eyes on the prize and go for it. Be glad you don't have to groom my Ollie...they told me last Saturday that he needs a dose of Ritalin. lol But they are excusing it since they say he's still a "teenager."

congrats!

If you like what you're doing, and are good at it, not only are you doing something with your life, but you're succeeding wildly.

Capslock

Congratulations, there Niki!
smile.gif

do they make Ritalin for dogs? i think my schip has ADHD, i take her out for a potty break after catching her mid-squat and she spends 15 minutes "killing" dandielion and grass seed heads before she remembers why i brought her outside in the first place and then she does her buisness.

A dog's memory only lasts about 3 seconds. My puppy is the same way.

Thanks guys! LOL @ PAK and rattler
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
Thanks capslock,that's a really nice thing to say
smile.gif
~Niki~
laugh.gif

Kinda same here. I just graduated and REALLY want to go to Vet Tech school, but it's far and no campus living and I don't drive yet! Argh. So, I'm gonna wait a year and next month I'm going to start taking Vet Assisant classes online! Best way to go. Well, at least easiest, huh.

Congrats! And awesome deal with the $800.

Congrats Tink!That's awesome
smile_m_32.gif
That $800 is Canadian you know.Is that a good price?I never looked into that.~Niki~

That's really cool. Does the course have a section on grooming reptiles?

Hmmm not that I know of Oz,but I could certainly check into it.Would you hire me if it did?
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~

Yeah two of my lizards are extremly furry.

Oh wait that's my hamsters, Never mind then.

I can do hamsters!I could probably cut off the poop from their buttom and stuff
smile_n_32.gif
Trim their nails maybe.Give it a nice bath and dry and brush.It'll cost you tho! I will also do massage therapy for the animals so your lizards are welcome to that
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~

Back