What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there !

Hello group
I am new to C.P.'s I have raised P.A. frogs for the past 28 yrs and with out sounding big headed i know terrariums pretty well by now I have recently had to retire after a fall off a 40 ft. roof , and now i all kinds of time and i thought about getting into C.P.s they allways interested me . I live in the chicago area and any info on plants or places for plants or any info a newbee should know are welcomed . I have read a couple books but there is nothing like growing exsperiance . If anyone needs info on frogs i would gladly help out with .
Well have a great day and again Hello XXAMIAM

Welcome!

wow! are you ok now? 40 ft is a long way down.

anything specific you want to know?

everyone NEEDS a copy of The Savage Garden. It's a good cheap investment.

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

welcome to the forums. are you the one im chatting with over on the dendroboards about Utrics? heck if your interested in other stuff ive got all kinds of CPs, especially Drosera.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forums and the highly addictive world of cp's

smile.gif

WELCOME!And I'm sorry about your fall
smile_h_32.gif
I hope you are alright. ~Niki~ (Trapper7)
smile.gif

Welcome. I'm into native herps and have a few ponds here where I live. I remove tads from vernal pools and relocate them. I think everybody has morphed so far other than a few Bullfrog tads and those have now been moved to a natural pond.

If you feel comfortable doing so, please contact me and you are welcome to visit my property here. If you have a husband or a wife or children, they are welcome too as this place is kid friendly. I reside a few miles from the WI border and am very close to Six Flags Great America. There are two other people here that I know of from the Chicago land area, one from Chicago proper and one from Evanston. I am sure the member from Evanston would be interested in meeting you as well and that member is generally over here at my house on Sundays just before lunch time. Please PM me if you are interested.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome aboard!

And, er, mind the step....
biggrin.gif

Embrace the Insanity!

Sorry I'm a tad late but none the less enthusiastic.
smile.gif
Welcome to the forums. Beware you are entering into dangerous territory...and addiction to dangerous plants. But at least here you will be surrounded by all kinds of dangerous people to help you if you need it.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear of your fall by the way. That couldn't have been too pleasant...
confused.gif

Back