What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plan

have been hearing for years about the new madrid fault and how it will be the end of America as we know it....

along comes the yellowstone super volcano and it may beat the earthquake to the punch, or, it may set off the earthquake...

WND reports that al quaida may have up to 40 tactical nukes on U.S. soil already

i say we DON'T nuke syria/iraq/iran/afghanistan.... we should just run them as a sort of retreat home to duck out to while the home place is remodeled.....

i'm sure that we'd leave the place in better condition than what we found it in, and they got some great hunting and some wild rivers to run.....

wonder how tomatoes would do in afghanistan...the heat cant be any worse than our summer here.....................
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ July 14 2005,10:33)]wonder how tomatoes would do in afghanistan...
I hear that poppies do very well -- including an excellent marketing cooperative.

LOL

Hey, their heat can't be any worse than two days ago here... 106 degrees for 15 minutes straight and perpetual total humidity.. never went below 100 degrees until it clouded up. Probably the hottest it's been so far, but not very different from most summer days here.

Back