What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Were i put a mensage

• Thread starter Windplant
  • Start date
You little stinker you! I figured your wife or a personal friend was Mexican and that's how you were able to cheat without knowing Spanish. I have people call me from time to time and put me on a threeway phone call to interpret.  What's a translater? How can it possibly pick up colloquialisms? That's pretty wild. I have run into some documents in both Japanese and German regarding carnivorous plants that I am incapable of reading and I don't have any friends who speak or read German or Japanese. If I bought a translater software pack would I be able to just cut and paste whole paragraphs in at a time to be able to read what I want in English? What software are you using to do this if you don't mind my asking. How much does it cost?

I can do it for you for $1 per word, or you can type translator in your search engine and find a free one. You'll find one for almost any language.
How do you say
smilie4.gif
in spanish?

And for the record my wife is not a mexican, she's an African Pygmy.

Wow Mark, how kind of you to offer your services... a buck a word huh. Whatcha doing... trying to find a way to support your CP habit? Suchadeal, suchadeal!  

Lookie what I found- http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Allegedly it does both Japanese and German to English and I found Spanish there too!  Oh wow!  A new free toy! Playtime!

You get what you pay for.  Free translators do some scary things, especially as you stray further and further from "see **** run."  But in case you're unable to waste all your available time with other websites you've been visiting, babelfish should help consume the rest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Whatcha doing... trying to find a way to support your CP habit?
Growing cp's is cheap, finding them in the wild is what cost money. I need money for batteries for my camera and gps, gas money, and of course tow trucks are expensive.

Hey herenorthere, check this out-

Ž„‚Í“ú–{Œê‚Ì�­�”‚Ì“÷�H�«�A•¨•¶�‘‚ð“Ç‚ß‚é–]‚Þ�B‚±‚ê‚ÍŠy‚µ‚Ý‚Å‚ ‚é!

Forget trying to load a Japanese keyboard. This is too much fun. I am liking this. I may not be able to get it exact but I should for all practical purposes be able to get a feel for the context of an article I am interested in reading. I'm half blind it seems as it is so this works for me. There would be no way on God's green earth that I would be able to figure out what all those little symbols mean. Now wouldn't it be special if the documents I have been trying to read are Chinese and not Japanese!  Time for me to go find that article on hybrids I have been saving for a few months. Hope I can remember where I saved it!

Hey Mark!  Saaaaaaaaaave up!  There's boggin to be done and you are correct, tow trucks are very expensive.

edited to add-
Hey what happened?  Those are different symbols up there than what I saw before I posted.  What's going on? That doesn't even look Asian anything.

edited again to add-
you get what you pay for.

Back