What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm not having the best week!

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I woke up this morning,and started feeding all my pets.I got to the rats and saw that my oldest was dead
smile_h_32.gif
He was gonna be 3 in November,and rats typically only live till 2(although I've had one that lived till 4).Plus he also had a lump,but it wasn't cancerous,so I think he died of old age.But he was just fine last night.I gave them their treats and he happily took it and also gave me a kiss afterwards.I'm not having the best week
smile_h_32.gif
R.I.P Puma
~Niki~
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Awwwwwww...I'm really sorry to hear about Puma. May he rest in peace. I know you'll miss him.
smile_h_32.gif

That sucks, but you gave him a long happy life.

i know it's hard to loose a beloved pet, but things will get better. i'm very sorry to hear about your loss. hopefully the rest of your week will be better!
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about Puma! I know it doesn't make you feel any better..but you gave him lots of extra time! I love rats.

Aw he is cute. Sorry to hear. =(

Thanks guys,you're all really sweet.~Niki~

I am sorry to hear that. It hasn't been a good week for forum member pets, in general.
smile_h_32.gif

Sorry to hear that Niki:( It does hurt to lose a beloved pet.(Thats why I`m gonna get a shotgun to kill chicken eating varmin!)

Back