What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a dream...

BTW. Mabel has 3 kittens and we got rid of one and 2 are staying as feral cats for now. And she`s pregnant again! Got to get that cat fixed LOL.

Yeah Ozzy that dream sucked.

Was Aubrie named after a song?

I had a dream a while back that I was walking down the sidewalk on our street and I saw a wooden coffin in the driveway/sidewalk in front of this guy's house three doors down from us. I opened it and it was.. Lisa Marie Presley o_O It was apparently her ex-boyfriends house and he had been abusing her before that and he probably killed her. Then (get this) I remember having to use a chainsaw to like... cut the body into peices... not because I wanted to, which I didn't, but because I had to for some reason.. but there was no blood. And then I was walking down the street with my mom near dusk that day talking about it and I was about to mention the fact that LMP had only released two CDs (both of which I have), and then I woke up.

And I had this other dream before that that I ate human brain in a frozen dinner. And I saw how the dude died, too. He smashed his head open on something and parts of the left side of his head were hanging down and all that good stuff. And he had a daughter who was there and saw it.

Beat that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ July 25 2005,3:00)]And I had this other dream before that that I ate human brain in a frozen dinner. And I saw how the dude died, too. He smashed his head open on something and parts of the left side of his head were hanging down and all that good stuff. And he had a daughter who was there and saw it.

Beat that.
Was it Stauffers or Swanson or...? Was it an "Abby- normal" brain?

I don't remember what brand it was ¬_¬

I can't remember my CP dreams in detail, but I remeber going to this greenhouse filled with neps.

I usually have these really weird dreams though I can't remember ever having a really scary dream. In one dream, I was in a bar with my brother, and there was another guy that looked at me and then I couldn't breath. I started becoming unconscious until everything went black for a moment. Then I'm outside the bar and I see this group of black-robed people following a floating light.

I had another dream where I was in this maze of rock and bushes the looked a lot like Joshua Tree. I remember I hit my head on this boulder and then I see this iguana attacking a police officer on a rocky beach with an elephant seal nearby.

LMAO!!!

Back