What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beam me up scotty

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 21 2005,5:06)]If the snowbird invades tonight I think I'll go help you cut your toenails.
Thanks i still have 7 1/2 to go.... LOL that's nasty
smile_n_32.gif

I always thought a Snowbird referred to the Long Island / NYC people (all my relatives) who go to Florida for the Winter and then come back.

Jimscott, same thing as I said- Someone in general that escapes a cold place in the winter and goes somewhere warmer. Here, it seems to be mostly Canadians, so that seems to be who we aim the term to mostly. Think of it as migrating to warmer living for the winter....

AE-Is that the song from South Park?That's great Ozzy,I'm sure everybody wanted to know how much you pee everyday
smile_n_32.gif
Yeah maybe you could also help Andrew wash behind the ears or something,have fun!
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~
P.S-We're not gonna go raid the US,it's not worth our time
cool.gif

Why do you think that we haven't invaded Canada? What will we get out of it? A better view of Niagra Falls? That's the only thing I can think we would gain out of an invasion. We got the only thing worth anything up there and that's Alaska.

We've got more than that,but you're too narrowminded to see that
cool.gif
~Niki~

Like what?
Just too many snow"flakes" and and some dudes in red suits that ride horses.

Well don't get me started about some of the Presidents you've had,there's some other things,but I'd rather not mention them on here.And Oz didn't I warn you to stop or else I'd start talking!You're stepping on thin ice here,I'd watch it
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~

You snowbirds sure know about thin ice.

Yeah when I wrote that I just KNEW you were gonna make a smartbutt remark about it,but then again you wouldn't be Ozzy if you didn't
smile_m_32.gif
Don't you have anything better to do than make fun of Canada?I thought you were busy with Andrew tonight anyways
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

invaided by andrew. it's all fun, but don't bypass the filter.
smile_m_32.gif

I am sorry but I recall seeing the Rising Bun and Beaver Gas in Canada ! LOL
smile_n_32.gif

LOL HAHAHA!!! ~Niki~

Andrew!You invaided my post!?!? I feel so violated
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I didn't know mods could do that.Well anyways,that wasn't very nice
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ July 21 2005,7:49)]Jimscott, same thing as I said- Someone in general that escapes a cold place in the winter and goes somewhere warmer.  Here, it seems to be mostly Canadians, so that seems to be who we aim the term to mostly.   Think of it as migrating to warmer living for the winter....
You mean like Canadian geese or Hungarian goulash?
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ July 21 2005,11:01)]Andrew!You invaided my post!?!? I feel so violated
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I didn't know mods could do that.Well anyways,that wasn't very nice
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~
biggrin.gif
Yeah, we can do that... If something in your post in unappropriate... We have the abilitity to fix it.
smile_m_32.gif

The humidity was 97% last nite. You folks out in the arid states don't know heat. There's so much moisture in the air, your natural cooling system (sweat) can't evaporate fast enough to keep you cooled off. So you just drip sweat and feel miserable. You little desertbirds prolly couldn't survive a summer here in the south.
smile_n_32.gif

One good thing...my nep hanging outside is beginning to pitcher. Must think its in a rain forest. lol We had three thunderstorms last nite. One around 7:30, one around 1 a.m. and one at 3 a.m. Last one woke me up with lightning crashing CLOSE. Ollie jumped up and started barking it was so loud. But that means all the outdoor CPs are drenched with fresh water and its good and humid for the orchids too.

And a junco is just what I said...its a snow bird.
smile.gif
Little white and grey birds you only see around here in the winter.

Back